Wednesday, September 24, 2014

E.O.I. (Epitome of Ignorance)

E.O.I. (Epitome of Ignorance)

Epitome of Ignorance is a segment that will directly address some of the crazy stuff I see in my everyday life or online and just feel like is pure ignorance.


3 Boobs...1 million Bosos

So I am sure most of you have read or heard about the young lady that claims to have gotten a prosthetic third breasts?  Like really? I find it interesting that we even entertained this child.  Are people that desperate for something to talk about that we would entertain a woman who had a third breast added to her chest.  Rather she did or she did not does not really matter.  The fact that we are interested is what is ignorant.  If there was a plastic surgeon willing to risk their career to add a third breasts to a woman's body should we really be so intrigued.  Or should we call the closes psychiatrist for her and the million people who are interested.
For those of you so interested in breasts, try reading the bible. Song of Solomon 3rd chapter to be exact.

James 1:19-21 ESV / 

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment