Wednesday, September 24, 2014

MY MR.

MY MR.
(Movies You Must Remember)

Psalm 101:3 ESV / 

I will not set before my eyes anything that is worthless. I hate the work of those who fall away; it shall not cling to me.



This section is to pay tribute to some of the most amazing movies ever made, in my mind and short movie library:)  Famous quotes, images, as well as relationships that were so timeless that we use them as references in our lives as if these are people who really existed.

1409775245_little-rascals-poster-zoom.jpg (2049×1600)

This week we are going to talk about one of my ALL time favorite movies: The Little Rascals
I recently saw a picture of the group all grown up and was reminded of this movie.  There are three generations of children that I forced to watch this movie and they all loved it.  It is still the first movie I think to purchase as a gift fo the families on my Christmas list.  I am so In love with the 20th Anniversary pictures from the cast.  Check them out for yourself.

20th Anniversary of Little Rascals





No comments:

Post a Comment